Wednesday, December 29, 2010

the Studio Challenge

I couldn't wait to use my new kit!   When I got it I happened to say "Wow when will Iever use them for "snow days" or "walking in a winter wonderland" etc!"    Well little did I know we would be gifted with a white Christmas this year in Alabama!  So thanks for the sketch to do a layout with my new kit!

  Here is the Boxing Day Challenge sketch.... 
Here is my take.....

I used:  Fancy Pants designs  "Hot Chocolate" paper with Textured cardstock.
Hot Chocolate Alpha's and Stickers from Kit.
Recollections Snowflake Bling

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, cute page. Love how you used the Hot Chocolate collection. Thanks for playing along with The Studio xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout!!! Tks for playing with us, specially at this challenge/my sketch! ;)))))

    ReplyDelete