Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby it's cold outside! Brrr!

Came home today and got some cleaning done and then went to Sketches In Thyme.   I was excited about the card Sketch challenge.   Pink Paislee has been giving free digi's the last few days......and this card fit right in.   

Here is the card Sketch From Sketches In Thyme.....   Tuesday Takes #3 Card Challenge


Here is my card........

I love Pink Paislee and have accumulated some stash of it!  : )   

I used Pink Paislee "Naughty or Nice" Mistletoe & Co. Collection
I cut it with my new Cricut Cartridge Paper Lace  (loving it!!)
Along with my free Pink Paislee digi....Father Christmas.
Recollections blings & snowflake.


3 comments:

  1. Ann. love your card, I love the paper lace you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning! Love the bling. Thank you for playing with Tuesday Takes @ Sketches in Thyme.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous with its vintage Celtic feel! Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Takes at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete