Thursday, December 30, 2010

2 Challenges Combined...

Well I seen @ Scrapfit they had a challenge for journaling and family traditions.   Also @ Sketches In Thyme had a new sketch up!   So thought I would combine the 2 challenges.  

Here is the sketch from Sketches In Thyme (Thursday Takes # 30)........


Here is my take for Scrapfit Challenge & Sketches In Thyme.......


I used......My Mind's Eye "Sweet Dreams" papers with Textured Cardstock.
Creative Impressions Felt pieces along with Mrs. Grossman's Border & Snowflake Stickers.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, Elizabeth. Love your choice of colors and your lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the texture you used- embossing and dimensional elements..Love the sparkle also.
    Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme
    A very happy and Blessed New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!!! Love the Christmas papers, and I love the font of your title, too cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page! Love all the sparkle:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Nutcracker collection!! (I have one too!) You did a fabulous job of displaying your collection and the papers are beautiful! Thanks for using our sketch at Sketches in Thyme!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this!! great idea for using ornaments instead of flowers. Thanks for joining us at sketches in thyme!!

    ReplyDelete