Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

Well it is Sunday and was hoping to do a few layout's, but Trey ended up with the start of ear infection so busy running around to Doctor & getting medicine.  I did, however, do 1 LO and combined 2 challenges.

This is the sketch for Challenge #24 at Sketches In Thyme.    I loved the sketch! 



I also combined my LO with this weeks Challenge at Scrapping the Music Challenge # 159
Theme Song:  "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson 

Reflections

I used on my LO:  
Background  K & Co. Black & Ivory Fusion
Robin's Nest  "Getaway"
Black Textured Cardstock for my circles
Basic Grey Alpha's
K & Co. Butterfly, Tag, & Life's Journey Circle  

7 comments:

  1. What fun pictures and love the title.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Hope you come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, love your brown scalloped circles and the hanging circle

    that for joining us at SIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo! Love the scalloped circles and that butterfly!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How COOL is your photo?! It's a beautiful page, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I love the combination of pps you used! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme this week!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very beautiful layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...love the colors..so warm & rich!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete