Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Layout!

Thought I might get some scrapping done over the Thanksgiving holiday, but haven't did much!   I loved the layout from Sassy Lil' Sketches and thought I would do a picture of my son the Christmas after he was born.  This was taken at the Host of Christmas Past that year.   

I bought me some MME holiday papers yesterday and am tickled to get to use some of it.  

Here is the sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches:


Here is my Layout:


I used textured Cardstock with MME "Sweet Dreams" holiday glitter paper.
Recollections snowflake bling
Ribbon Boutique Ribbon from Hobby Lobby  
"December" sticker from Creative Memories

2 comments:

  1. Love your LO. The papers are lovely! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great holiday layout. those papers are so fun. thanks for using a sassy lil' sketch!

    ReplyDelete