Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scrapfit WO #37

I did the WO over at Scrapfit!  Enjoyed doing it!   My Dream.....to go to France and meet family there.  My grandmother's family is from Plancher Bas, France and I have always wanted to go....I have passed my dream along to my son and he keeps asking me lately when are we going.    Here is my LO!

Supplies:
MME Wild Asparagus "Imagine" paper
Core'dinations Black Magic Collection  (Eiffle Tower & France)
Cut from Destinations Cartridge
Pink Paislee Border
Paris Accessory Stickers  By Jolie
Dream - K & Co. Amy Butler Chipboard
Paris sites stickers   Paper Studio
A Trip of A Lifetime & C'est la Vie! stickers by 3 Bugs in a Rug "Trip to Paris"

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann I should of know that would be your dream!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely dream! Good luck getting to France - it is certainly a wonderful place to visit! Thanks for working out at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout! Thanks for joining us on ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete